Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baja Me


The Baja Boyz may have put eating over blogging lately, but we're never turning our backs on the Baja Buzz - we're still buzzin' for the right stuff...

And some things just need to be documented. My plan for an all-Baja week (the perfect week as my brother calls it) most certainly falls in that category. This is my own little version of Super Size Me, only tastier and healthier. Sadly though, Baja Fresh doesn't offer breakfast so I'll have to stick to my Honey Bunches of Oats in the morning, but this week I plan to have Baja Fresh for lunch and dinner every single day!

I'm not sure what to expect from this experiment other than pure culinary joy and some of that buzz we all love, but people seem to find this idea strange for some reason. My response to the world? Well, it's just sad that not everybody has found something they love enough to eat all the time. If they had, they wouldn't find this plan the least bit odd.

I'll be reporting as I go through the week, but I can tell you right away that this is going to be amazing. For lunch today I had a Baja Burrito with steak, easy pico de gallo, crispy and diablo sauce added. How can you go wrong with that? And for dinner I went with the Burrito Mexicano with chicken, hot salsa, pinto beans and queso fundido added. Just delightful.

For all the wonderful Baja Fresh employees out there, I got two words: BAJA ME!

BB2

No comments: