Sunday, August 15, 2010

Standing on the Shoulders of Giants

Taking inspiration from my friend, and not to be outdone by BB2, I too aspired to the perfect week recently. Though I cannot touch (nor do I plan to attempt) his 2x per day obsession, I did successfully eat there 5 weekdays in a row recently. I got hooked on BB2's EZ pico recommendation on Baja steak and especially like how it teases out the guacamole flavor. It is definitely better with steak but also plays well on chicken too. Other varieties in my 5-day mix were the Ultimo chicken w/ EZ sour cream and the Veggie burrito with black beans and EZ sour cream, then add chicken. But the best part of the week had to be the novelty of critiquing burritos on the porch with BB2-- thanks again for lending a hand to help move that chair!

BB1

No comments: